Summer’s almost over and I’ll be spending the long weekend in Boston visiting family. Not much else to say this week. The links are little more tech-focused this week, but if you’re not interested in that, the article on gerrymandering is very timely.
Anyway, here are the links:
- India and Pakistan are hit by malware potentially supported by a state actor.
- Programmer, developer, engineer; what’s your preferred title?
- Google takes out a swath of Japanese internet access with a simple configuration error.
- How DeepMind created its game-playing AI.
- Storing secrets in AWS using Parameter Store.
- The topic of gerrymandering is addressed…again.