Not much to say. Spending some time in Sacramento this weekend and then Boston later next week. I found some interesting links this week, so if you usually only read one or two, I suggest at least checking out all of them this weekend. Personally, I’m enjoying these new graphic-driven articles by the New York Times; you’ll find that style in the first link this week!
Anyway, here are the links:
- Alaska’s permafrost is thawing; the NYTimes reports on how the landscape will change.
- How to enable 3-finger drag for windows in OS X.
- China’s “Great Cannon”, inserting malware to create DDOS attacks.
- “Superdosing” with B12 and broader B-vitamins linked with increasing cancer risks.
- Conviction of Samsung’s heir leads to a power vacuum at the top.
- Greater accessibility through “dark themes” on websites and applications.