The camera came! I’ve been busy taking it for a spin and learning as I go. Don’t worry, I’ve put all the pictures underneath the links; no need to clutter the actual content here. The reason behind the new camera is actually less about photography and more about recording HD video. Sydney and I decided we wanted to put together some videos of the different interesting to see and do in the Bay Area along with all the recipes we’ve been cooking recently.
Anyway, here are the links:
- Rahm Emanuel claims Democrats need to refocus on “kitchen table” economics as a strategy to regain lost seats.
- Some nuanced bugs that are very Rust-specific and related to writing what Rust refers to as “unsafe” code.
- Advice on reducing and avoiding technical debt in a software project.
- According to StackOverflow, using spaces over tabs in code is correlated with a higher salary.
- Open-source fellowship announced, supporting 3-5 developers on $8,000/month for 3 months to work only on Open-source technology.
- Amazon will buy Whole Foods Market for $13bn.
- Uber and Lyft daily rides in San Francisco beautifully visualized.
Some sample photos. More to come 🙂