Closer to the big move and I’ve sorted out a few more items for the final set up. I’ve been playing around with different floor plans and think I’ve settled on a few options that should work out. I know I promised this blog an overview of my time management job and I haven’t forgotten; there will be a post coming soon on that topic.
In other news, I was sick as a dog most of the weekend and so I don’t have much else to provide as far as updates go. Anyway, here are the links:
5/17 – 5/22
- A brief opinion piece on Jeff Bezos and Amazon’s rise over the past 20 years.
- Steam begins a hunt to stop “fake games” from scamming it’s in-app trading card system to make money.
- A growing cohort of Republicans endorses an independent probe into the Trump-Comey scandal.
- WeChat begins eating into the market share of Jack Ma’s Alipay in the online payments industry in China.
- An overview of the Millennial-focused, zero-commission stock brokerage app, Robinhood and its struggle to generate revenue.
- A long-read on the treatment of childhood psychosis.