I’ve yet to decide on a naming convention I like for this article series. Currently I title the post after the date that I started collecting links, but I’m thinking that might be confusing for people coming to the article because the date they read it and the date on the article will be different. One solution would be to post the range over which the links were collected in the article so any readers can know the complete range of dates included. I want to make sure everyone understands that the links in here are almost always up-to-date and not old reposts (generally speaking).
I have a few new coding blog posts that I’m putting together currently; one is on an open-source project I recently worked on and the other is one configuring Jenkins Pipeline jobs. If you ever plan on using Jenkins in your CI pipeline, I recommend staying tuned for that one considering the Jenkins 2.x docs are pretty sparse at the moment.
4/26 – 4/28
- Speaking of Jenkins, here’s an overview of using parallelism in your Jenkins Pipeline job.
- Controversial emerges that a species of human could have migrated to North America by 140,000 years ago.
- China prepares to outfit her first domestically-built aircraft carrier in a sign that she has ambitions to project power globally.
- Trump releases the outline for his tax overhaul. Corporate tax is reduced along with the number of tax brackets. The estate tax and alternative minimum tax would be abolished.
- An informative overview of some common spatial algorithms, nicely visualized.
- Disappointing first quarter growth in the US is offset by medium-term optimism.
- Terror suspect in London had been on a raided refugee flotilla in 2010.