Originally this post was supposed to have photos from a trip to the MOMA this weekend, but considering we didn’t finish making breakfast until 2pm today, it’ll have to wait for tomorrow. Instead, we watched Chelsea thump West Brom 4-0 in the Premier League with a beautiful assist from Alvaro Morata leading to an Eden Hazard goal. The win takes Chelsea to third in the table, as Spurs lost to Arsenal 2-0. Currently four teams are within one point of 4th place in the league which will definitely make for an interesting Christmas run of games. By the way, if you only read one link this week, I highly suggest reading the final article on finding lost trade cities of the Bronze Age.
In other news, Mugabe is definitely going to be ousted in Zimbabwe and the controversial Roy Moore is trailing his Democrat opponent by something like 5 points in the polls, which would add to Republican woes as the Democrats ready themselves for a midterm challenge. In business news, Tesla, under pressure for Model 3 production problems, unveiled a new electric semi truck picking up exploratory orders from the likes of Walmart.
Anyway, here are the links:
- Startups: Don’t use NoSQL.
- Some proposals to save San Francisco and the Bay Area from the housing crisis.
- NJ judge declares mistrial in Senator Menendez corruption case.
- Introducing dependency security alerts on GitHub.
- There is no Morality of Manipulation.
- The hunt for lost cities of the Bronze Age.