First post since getting back from Disneyland and Phoenix last weekend. Of course, two weeks so packed with activity were guaranteed to make me sick and here I am. Luckily, I think I’ve finally turned the corner in time for this weekend. There’s some excitement going on this weekend; Sydney and I will be down in San Jose checking out the Earthquakes play against Minnesota United to secure a playoff spot. I’ve never watched the Earthquakes play so I’m excited to be able to actually make it to a match finally. Broadcasters being what they are, it’s often nearly impossible to watch our local games on streams or TV without the use of a VPN.
Anyway, here are the links:
- One person’s opinion on the meaning of technical debt.
- The effects of copy and paste on code quality.
- China offers to buy 5% of Saudi Arabia’s Aramco.
- Millions of crypto keys contain fatal security flaw.
- Flaw in WPA2 allows attackers to intercept passwords.
- Docker gets out-of-the-box support for Kubernetes.