I read most of these earlier in the week, but thought I should still post this one. Didn’t make any plans for the eclipse in Oregon this week, but still had a fun weekend around SF. Sydney and I took Saturday to pick up the car from the shop, but before that we hit up SF MOMA and managed to take same pictures. Today we remembered that Civic Center has a farmers week on the weekends, so we went over and bought our groceries for the week. Shocking that the farmers market has green onions and Safeway doesn’t (my expose on Safeway’s awful business is forthcoming).
Anyway, here are the links:
- More Confederate monuments are coming down around the country.
- Steve Bannon, Donald Trump’s controversial advisor, leaves the White House.
- SF elections in District 6 could indicate the direction the city will take towards homelessness and affordable housing.
- New Slack-bot, Pr Police, keeps track of pull requests awaiting review in GitHub.
- The Economist sums up the latest vehicular terror attack in Europe.
- The NY Fed branch raises it’s prospects for US 3rd quarter GDP.