I’ve finally picked up some steam getting things done at home. I’ve been giving Github’s project management product a try for my current side project and it’s useful enough so far. What I really want is the ability to render project details (for instance, the kanban board) on my repository’s homepage for quick reference.
So far, using Github for managing this project has worked out well. My attention is constantly split across so many topics, I find it helpful to write things down into discrete issues and milestones that help remind me of the project status. I know a lot of people just prefer to wing it or keep things loosely organized, but if the progress keeps up on this project, I might have a good blog post on self-motivation and organization.
Anyway, here are the links:
- More Southern politicians begin the process of removing Confederate statues.
- A potential solution of the P versus NP problem.
- Designing microservices with failure in mind.
- Interactive review of species threatened offshore energy exploration.
- Is America headed for a Civil War? From the New Yorker.
- After a number of CEOs resign, Trump disbands his CEO advisory board.