It’s been so long since I’ve put one of these together. I’ve since been to Hawaii for two weeks and finished my first year at Workday! Maybe a retrospective article is called for? Honestly, there’s so much going on right now that even getting the Hawaii pictures posted is going to take me another week probably. But the short of it is that I’m back and ready to start making these posts again!
Anyway, here are the links:
- US-North Korea tensions are straining the isolated state’s relationship with its sponsor, China.
- West Virginia turns its focus to vocational programs to retrain its workforce.
- DeepMind and Blizzard announce collaboration to develop advanced AI for Blizzard’s Starcraft game series.
- A farewell letter to the Go programming language.
- New research hints that common ownership and index funds could be raising prices and hurting competition.
- Another call to avoid the People Like Us interview paradigm, ending in an endorsement for the audition interview system.