The move is just a few days away and things are just about ready. I’ve been working through the remaining checklist and have it down to about 5 or 6 items now. Tomorrow morning we’ll move everything over and hopefully be mostly operational by next week. The last of the furniture will have to wait until after our trip down to LA next weekend, so after we get back I’ll put together a tour of the place. Anyway, here are the links:
5/30 – 5/31
- An alternate view for enterprise application design with heavy caching for low bandwidth scenarios.
- An incredibly in-depth look at how the Linux kernel operates.
- Former Panamanian dictator, Manuel Noriega, is dead at age 89.
- Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, becomes the subject of more Russian-linked controversy as information surfaces that he sought a direct, clandestine link to Vladimir Putin.
- Samsung’s emojis make no sense.
- A breakdown of a recent think-tank report on the future of the traditional “individual-ownership” model of automobiles.
- An argument for the US leaving the Paris climate accords in order to make them more effective.
- The latest post by Michael Pettis, this time on the effects of a fiscal deficit decrease for the US government.